Sunday, July 15, 2012

Dragon

I found this bookmark pattern on Pinterest and turned it into a bracelet.
a very friendly looking dragon
Here is the link to the pattern which I completed in peyote and brick stitch instead of completely in brick stitch.  Here is a link to my Pinterest board which has loads of peyote, brick, and other flat stitch patterns.

I was motivated to get this baby done because of all the jokes about pinners never making anything they pin.  I think I'll stick with making jewelry from Pinterest ideas because the few recipes I've tried have been total fails - including the peach cobbler I tried yesterday (recipe already deleted from my food board).  I usually make peach galletes, but I was looking for something a little different.  If you have a great recipe for a fruit cobbler or crisp, send me a link.

3 comments:

  1. If you are not already following the Tartlette you should be: great sweets as well as great photography. Most of her recipes are much to complex for me to do in the time available to me. Nonetheless I look forward to each of her blog posts:
    http://www.tarteletteblog.com/

    On the other hand, I also follow Smitten Kitchen. I make her recipes regularly and have only been disappointed in 1. Very accessible. http://smittenkitchen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, thanks for the link!
    Greetings Manouscha

    ReplyDelete